Wednesday

A Movable Feast

Hi. I'm Nick Perry. I like long walks on the beach and picnics under fireworks. I also like reading. This book I am currently reading is by Ernest Hemingway? I've heard he is a decent writer and won some obscure award called...aw what is it called... oh Nobel Prize for Literature in 1954 and a Pulitzer for the Old Man and the Sea. Well A Movable Feast is another one of his famous books, this one about writing and methods. It reflects over his time in Paris after World War I. Not normally my kind of book (no cars, explosions, detectives, spy novels or books about existentialism while analyzing social restrictions of class strife and struggle with Renaissance ideas) but I'll take a whack at it and see what I can find. I miss the days of Where's Waldo, but maybe a look at a great writer's thought process my help me out and you too if you read it. I will warn you though, this is probably going to not be a standard blog; I've been known to be quirky and at times a little...how you say... odd.


Cole me down on the panny sty and wadata my rine tine tinies
-Nick Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment